What To Bring:
All of our vacation rental cabins are initially stocked with 1 set of bed linens per bed, bath towels, hand towels and wash clothes. We also provide dish towels, dish clothes, dish washing liquid, sponge, 2 kitchen garbage can liners and 2 outside trash can liners. Also included is a liquid hand soap dispenser in the bathroom and kitchen. We also furnish 2 fire starters and one lighter.
We do not supply any personal items such as shampoo, body soap, hair dryer and any special items you require. Our kitchens are fully furnished with pots, pans, dishes, bowls, cups and dinner ware.
You may want to bring along these additional supplies:
- Coffee Filters (may be some in cabin)
- Hair dryer
- Camp Chairs
- Charcoal / Lighter Fluid
- Food and Drinks
- Coffee / Creamer / Sugar
CHECK IN TIME IS ANYTIME AFTER 4:00 P.M.
Check in / Check out procedures – Go directly to your cabin. Your door key will be in the lock box located beside the door. The lock box code number will be included in the email confirmation that you will receive from us.
You will receive an email from us prior to arrival with the cabins physical address as well as step by step directions to your cabin. The cabins are numbered 1 thru 5 and your cabin name and number will be included in your email.
WARNING: Not all GPS devices are accurate in this area, so if using GPS, plug in 1153 Milroy Grose Road, Lansing, WV 25862.
CHECK OUT TIME IS ANYTIME BEFORE 11:00 A.M. – NO EXCEPTIONS
Our cleaning crew will arrive 15 minutes after the designated checkout times. If you are still on the property when they arrive, you will be charged an additional days rental fee if you refuse to leave when asked.
Upon departure, the door is to be locked and the key returned to the lock box. There will be a $250.00 lock replacement fee if keys are not returned.
Any damage is to be reported to New River Gorge Cabins PRIOR to departure.
CHECK OUT DIRECTIONS:
- Wash all dishes, cookware, utensils, etc. and leave in drainer on side of sink.
- Remove all food from refrigerator.
- Return all furniture to original location.
- Linens are to be removed and placed on top of all beds that were used.
- Used towels are to be placed in the shower.
Check closets, dressers, etc. for personal belongings. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. When requested by you, items turned in by housekeeping will be returned only if postage can be applied to your credit card.
- Please vacuum the floors prior to departure. Sweeper is located in the closet.
- Close all windows.
- Turn off all lights and television.
- Make sure Hot Tub jets are off.
- Set thermostat to 60.
- Take trash to dumpster below cabin #2.
The Rental Agreement must be acknowledged prior to arrival.
Guests making a reservation must be at least 21 years of age and by submitting their reservation request, they are confirming that they are 21 years old or older.
NO HOUSE PARTIES are allowed. Quiet time is observed from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. so as to be considerate of other guests in the area. A house party is defined as loud, unusual or other objectionable behavior.
All unpaid “visitors” are to be out of the cabin area by 9:00 p.m. Anyone allowing more than the number of “paid” guests to remain overnight will be evicted without a return of any amount paid regardless of how long you have been at the cabin.
Guest(s) agree that the owners reserves the right to enter the rental property anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, to make repairs, or improvements thereto as owners my deem appropriate.
For your safety, the area is patrolled by Red Dog Security.
Owners cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of heating, air conditioning, hot tubs, TV’s, satellite receivers, DVD’s or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment to New River Gorge Cabins (NRGC) immediately. Owners will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently or move guest(s) to another cabin if possible. NO refunds or rent reductions will be made due to the failure of appliances or equipment. Guest(s) understand and agree that the owners may enter the property for the purpose of making repairs.
Rates for holidays, special events and weekends may be higher. Rates do not include taxes and are subject to change. All of our cabins have a two night minimum. Owners reserve the right to adjust the minimum stay at any time.
- HOT TUB – Hot tubs have been cleaned prior to your arrival. There will be a $35.00 fee if guest(s) require an additional cleaning during their stay. Children under 10 years of age are not permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision.
- TERMINATION BY OWNER/SUBSTITUTIONS: Owners strives to comply with all reservation requests for specific vacation properties. However, due to properties being removed from rental use, mechanical problems, or other unforeseen circumstances, owners cannot absolutely guarantee a specific rental property. Owners reserve the right to change assignments without notice or liability should the unit or property become unavailable. When comparable accommodations are not available, guest(s) will have the option of selecting from available properties at the published rate or receiving a complete refund of their reservation deposit. Where there is no advanced deposit, no substitution can be made. Owners will attempt to give as much notice as possible so other arrangements can be made.
- ACTS OF GOD/CONSTRUCTION NOISE: Owner shall not be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war and inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
- RIGHT OF ENTRY: Guest(s) agree that the owner’s reserves the right to enter the rental property anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as owners may deem appropriate.
- EXPEDITED EVICTION: A material breach of this Agreement by guest(s), which, in the sole determination of the owners, result in damage to the Premises, personal injury to guest(s) or others, a breach of the peace, a nuisance to others, or a violation of criminal law or local code, shall be grounds for termination of guest(s) tenancy. Violation of any of the rules contained herein will result in;
IMMEDIATE EVICTION and forfeiture of rent. Guest(s) may be evicted under such procedures if guest(s); (1) hold over in possession after guest(s) tenancy has expired; (2) commit a material breach of any provision of this Agreement that according to its terms would result in the termination of guest(s) tenancy; (3) fail to pay rent as required by this Agreement, or (4) have obtained possession of the Premises by fraud or misrepresentation. Any reservation made under false pretenses will result in forfeiture of advance payments and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
RENTERS RISK: You are renting the Property on an “as is” basis. New River Gorge Cabins are not responsible for any and all injuries and/or death occurring on the Property or caused as a result of the use of amenities at this rental property, except under pure negligence on the part of the owner. Amenities are defined as (Hot tubs/spas, fire pits).
We are not responsible for any defects on the Property. If there is something in need of repair, report it immediately to New River Gorge Cabins. If someone in your party gets injured, report it as soon as possible. We shall have absolutely no responsibility or liability for any damage or injury to person or property. You shall indemnify and hold harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses of every kind and nature whatsoever, including attorneys’ fees and court costs arising out of the property or your use of the property.
Fireworks or the discharge of any type of firearm is ABSOLUTLY PROHIBITED within the cabin grounds. NO EXCEPTIONS: You will be evicted from the cabin without reimbursement of any kind.
These are to be no fires outside of the fire pits due to possibility of starting a forest fire.
Smoking is not permitted in any of the New River Gorge Cabins properties. Outside smoking is permitted. No littering. Use the ashtrays that are provided on the porch and do not throw on ground as my start a fire.
Failure to obey these rules will result in an additional cleaning fee to be charged to the guest(s) credit card.
PAYMENT / CANCELLATION POLICY
You can make reservations by booking online on our webpage.
You can send request through the availability calendar at each cabin property.
You can email us at email@example.com.
You can call us at 1-855-658-3255.
You can make the entire payment at time of booking on the website or by calling our toll free number.
If the booking is LESS than 30 days out, then the entire rental amount including applicable taxes and fees is due.
If the reservation request is MORE than 30 days out, then you will have the option of paying the entire rental amount at time of booking or paying one-half of the rental amount at booking with the remaining balance being due 14 days prior to your arrival. Your card will automatically be charged on this date unless you notify us otherwise.
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. NO checks please.
IF the cancellation is made more than 30 days out, then the entire amount that has been paid-to-date will be refunded less a $25.00 processing fee.
IF the cancellation is made less than 30 days, then no refunds will be made unless we can re-rent the cabin for a like period of time less a $50.00 processing fee.
Please do not ask for refunds outside of the cancellation policy. NO refunds will be given for delayed arrival or inclement weather.
NO refunds for no shows.
We offer you and your pet a choice of two (2) (Dogs only) pet friendly cabins. These are Whitewater Country (cabin #3) and The Gathering Place (cabin #5). Guest(s) bringing pet without indicating such may be asked to vacate the cabin without refund.
NO cats allowed unless specifically requested and approved by New River Gorge Cabins.
A one-time $25.00 non-refundable “Pet Fee” will be charged. This fee does not cover damage to the cabin or grounds resulting from chewing, scratching, digging and house training accidents.
GENERAL PET RULES:
Guests with dogs are asked to please respect the comfort and safety of other guests, both during and after your stay. For this reason, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your time with us:
- Please clean up after your dog, both in public areas and in the yard of your rental cabin.
- Please do not allow your dog to bark excessively or to roam onto neighboring properties. SOME of our homes are located near residential neighborhoods and we must respect the comfort and privacy of those residents. Complaints may lead to eviction without refund. This will be at the sole discretion of NEW RIVER GORGE CABINS.
- Please do not allow dogs on furniture or beds. It is also helpful to bring something (bed, blanket, etc.) on which you know your pet will be comfortable sleeping. Just because you allow your pets on your furniture and beds at your home does not mean it is allowed in our rental properties. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind.
- Please groom your dog, particularly if it is a breed prone to shedding. Pet hair can be difficult to remove, and the next renter in your property may not have a pet. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind.
- Please don’t leave your dog unattended for long periods of time. A pet travel box or crate is ideal for those situations in which you must leave. You are responsible for any damages your pet causes.
- Please do not allow dogs in hot tubs.
- Please ensure that your dog’s medications and immunizations are up-to-date, especially flea treatment.